All PUBLIC Class files

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2017, 04:25am




demoliton derby &figure 8 race add-ins
FILES
CAR CLASSES (Moderators: flash, vrana124, 572bigblock, littledirt02m)
  All PUBLIC Class files
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 
   Author  Topic: All PUBLIC Class files  (Read 1858 times)
madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #15 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 1:01pm »

BATTLE FOR CLASS 101

MOPOWER

VS

DERBYDUDE

Recommendation: I recommend MOPOWER remain class #101 and DerbyDude be bumped to another #.

Logged

572bigblock
Moderator


member is offline






Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 721
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #16 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 6:31pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 12:18pm, madmax wrote:
BATTLE FOR CLASS #27

1967 Chevelle

VS

DEATHMOBILE

Recommendation: Flip a coin. These couldn't be more different. My Recommendation is that 572BB can read this post and is still active in the customization community. It would be easier to change the classfile at the source of distribution. Thus I recommend that the DeathMobile receive a NEW Class designation. Oh and for those who haven't driven the Deathmobile in a derby. IT IS TOUGH!!!




I had made the deathmobile and assigned it class27 before flash assigned his class27 to the 67 chevelle.
I agree with you though, it would be best for me to change my deathmobile and update it, since flash doesnt update his site anymore.
Logged

-572bb

572bigblock
Moderator


member is offline






Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 721
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #17 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 6:36pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 12:25pm, madmax wrote:
BATTLE FOR CLASS #30

72 Olds

Vs

MONSTER WAGON


Recommendation: These conflicting class files have NOTHING in common. My bias lies with me driving the 72 Olds. I recommend bumping the MONSTER WAGON to another class #.


The same thing is up with class30. I had made class30 for my 72 olds and later on Flash also used a class30 for his monster wagon. I will be happy to change and update my olds for the same reason as in my previous post. I dont think flash comes around too often.

Flash, if you make anymore cars, please check to see if the class number is already taken
Logged

-572bb

Kaz
New Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 5
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #18 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 9:02pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 12:53pm, madmax wrote:
Battle for Class #100

This is a difficult one to sort out. Its a popular class #. And People are using ONE or the OTHER file for ALL their class 100 cars, knowingly and unknowingly.


IMPERIAL 22

VS

68MoparWagon


Recommendation: Imperial 22 remain class 100
68 Mopar Wagon To change to another #

Unfortuneately I do not know the intent of the builders who designated their cars to be class 100, which file they had in mind.

Cars affected by this conflict are!

BubbleWagon, BentBubble, 2doorlincoln, Charger2 and newbubblelinc.

The Imperial 22 is stronger in the front, and the Bubbles and MoparWagons are stronger in the rear.

I recommend that the wagons move as a group to a new class #.

KAZ 53, any light you can bring to the picture is good. IS your class 100 based upon the one that comes with
22 Imperial?
I am open to suggestions on moving the IMPERIAL22 to another class ID.

I really don't know where to go with this conflict.















They have to be from the 22imp, because I don't think I have the 68
Logged

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #19 on: May 1st, 2010, 4:46pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 12:03pm, madmax wrote:
Battle for Class #22

These vehicles Share the SAME class #s, but their data is different.

DOBA, PG13


VS


BROKEN


MY Recommendation: Class #22 Remains the class for the Cordobas. PG13 and DOBA.

That Class #22 for the BROKEN car be changed to another # and the "Broken" Car updated accordingly.

If thats agreed, I will look for an OFFICIAL/RECOMMENDED suitable class# like 222 if possible.


GUIDELINES (People can do what they want but this is what I have tested and recommend as a choice between switching back and forth two classfiles with the same #.)

"BROKEN" CHANGE TO CLASS 44

Class # has been tested.

Logged

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #20 on: May 1st, 2010, 4:48pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 12:11pm, madmax wrote:
BATTLE FOR CLASS #23

BulletProof

VS

BMELM05Linc

My Recommendation: These Class files are THE SAME in all respects EXCEPT that BMELM05Linc is SIGNIFICANTLY weaker in the rear to reflect its Preran status. I recommend that BulletProof be the official Class #23 file and that the BMELM05LINC be Changed to another class File #.



GUIDELINES (People can do what they want but this is what I have tested and recommend as a choice between switching back and forth two classfiles with the same #.)


BMELMLINC05 = CLASS #48
TESTED!
Logged

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #21 on: May 1st, 2010, 4:50pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 12:18pm, madmax wrote:
BATTLE FOR CLASS #27

1967 Chevelle

VS

DEATHMOBILE

Recommendation: Flip a coin. These couldn't be more different. My Recommendation is that 572BB can read this post and is still active in the customization community. It would be easier to change the classfile at the source of distribution. Thus I recommend that the DeathMobile receive a NEW Class designation. Oh and for those who haven't driven the Deathmobile in a derby. IT IS TOUGH!!!



GUIDELINES (People can do what they want but this is what I have tested and recommend as a choice between switching back and forth two classfiles with the same #.)

DEATHMOBILE: CLASS 47

TESTED!
Logged

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #22 on: May 1st, 2010, 4:51pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 12:25pm, madmax wrote:
BATTLE FOR CLASS #30

72 Olds

Vs

MONSTER WAGON


Recommendation: These conflicting class files have NOTHING in common. My bias lies with me driving the 72 Olds. I recommend bumping the MONSTER WAGON to another class #.


GUIDELINES (People can do what they want but this is what I have tested and recommend as a choice between switching back and forth two classfiles with the same #.)


Based upon 572BB comments.

72 Olds= CLASS 49

TESTED!!!
Logged

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #23 on: May 1st, 2010, 4:53pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 12:30pm, madmax wrote:
BATTLE FOR CLASS # 95

58 Lincoln

VS

Backwards Basher

Recommendation: 58 Lincoln Official,
Backwards Basher to be bumped.


GUIDELINES (People can do what they want but this is what I have tested and recommend as a choice between switching back and forth two classfiles with the same #.)


Backwards Basher = Class 195

TESTED!
Logged

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #24 on: May 1st, 2010, 4:55pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 12:53pm, madmax wrote:
Battle for Class #100

This is a difficult one to sort out. Its a popular class #. And People are using ONE or the OTHER file for ALL their class 100 cars, knowingly and unknowingly.


IMPERIAL 22

VS

68MoparWagon


Recommendation: Imperial 22 remain class 100
68 Mopar Wagon To change to another #

Unfortuneately I do not know the intent of the builders who designated their cars to be class 100, which file they had in mind.

Cars affected by this conflict are!

BubbleWagon, BentBubble, 2doorlincoln, Charger2 and newbubblelinc.

The Imperial 22 is stronger in the front, and the Bubbles and MoparWagons are stronger in the rear.

I recommend that the wagons move as a group to a new class #.

KAZ 53, any light you can bring to the picture is good. IS your class 100 based upon the one that comes with
22 Imperial?
I am open to suggestions on moving the IMPERIAL22 to another class ID.

I really don't know where to go with this conflict.

GUIDELINES (People can do what they want but this is what I have tested and recommend as a choice between switching back and forth two classfiles with the same #.)




MOPARWAGON= CLass 110
TESTED
Logged

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #25 on: May 1st, 2010, 4:56pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 1:01pm, madmax wrote:
BATTLE FOR CLASS 101

MOPOWER

VS

DERBYDUDE

Recommendation: I recommend MOPOWER remain class #101 and DerbyDude be bumped to another #.

GUIDELINES (People can do what they want but this is what I have tested and recommend as a choice between switching back and forth two classfiles with the same #.)



DerbyDude= CLASS 201
TESTED
Logged

572bigblock
Moderator


member is offline






Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 721
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #26 on: May 3rd, 2010, 2:15pm »

thanks for doing the trial and error work to find class files that work for us. that is the hard part.
Logged

-572bb

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #27 on: May 5th, 2010, 4:42pm »

No problem. It works for me too.

I had to sort out these class files and now I benefit from having every car able to run the way the original builder wanted. I hated switching class files and often ran with one or the other or changed the car to a different class #.

I have found a few other minor differences in a couple more files. I may bring up a few more for discussion.

Logged

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #28 on: May 15th, 2010, 4:55pm »

I have always been under the impression that some of the lower #s didn't work. Like #9

There is a conflict with Class#12. The Class 12 the olds uses is different. I was in a testing mood and used #9 for it and it worked fine. I will clear up this post later. Its a reminder to me to sort out/find anymore class conflicts
Logged

572bigblock
Moderator


member is offline






Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 721
Re: All PUBLIC Class files
« Reply #29 on: May 16th, 2010, 6:45pm »

I've kind of strayed away from the lower classes because bmelm had most of them filled up. The nice part about classes under 16 is that you dont need to be a derby king to run those cars. Those strong cars sure help you become a derby king a lot faster.
Logged

-572bb

Pages: 1 2 3 
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!