Make your own Custom Car~Tutorial~

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2017, 03:07am




demoliton derby &figure 8 race add-ins
car's
cars (Moderators: flash, vrana124, 572bigblock)
  Make your own Custom Car~Tutorial~
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 
   Author  Topic: Make your own Custom Car~Tutorial~  (Read 319 times)
572bigblock
Moderator


member is offline






Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 721
Make your own Custom Car~Tutorial~
« Thread started on: Dec 27th, 2007, 7:55pm »

You have probably seen this posted on B M Elm's Forum. I forgot to post it on here.

Make your own custom car tutorial
http://www.freewebs.com/fatasscadillac/creatingacustomcar.htm


Other Tips, ect
http://www.freewebs.com/fatasscadillac/howto.htm

I will expand and make more tutorials. What would you guys like to see or know how to do?
I'm going to make a chassis number tutorial sometime, maybe even a class file tutorial, with bits and peices on what everything does.
What about a track tutorial covering waypoints, starting positions, object files, ect
Do you want to see some meanings of the lingo I use for this game?
Logged

-572bb

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: Make your own Custom Car~Tutorial~
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21st, 2010, 09:00am »

on Dec 27th, 2007, 7:55pm, 572bigblock wrote:
You have probably seen this posted on B M Elm's Forum. I forgot to post it on here.

Make your own custom car tutorial
http://www.freewebs.com/fatasscadillac/creatingacustomcar.htm
Its what got me started. Excellent Tutorial.

Quote:
Other Tips, ect
http://www.freewebs.com/fatasscadillac/howto.htm
I will expand and make more tutorials. What would you guys like to see or know how to do?
I'm going to make a chassis number tutorial sometime, maybe even a class file tutorial, with bits and peices on what everything does.
What about a track tutorial covering waypoints, starting positions, object files, ect
Do you want to see some meanings of the lingo I use for this game?


The Chassis Tutorial would complete the Custom Car tutorial.

I have gotten bits and pieces of the Class file, but it would be great to see it all in one place.

Track positions: I like your diagrams. I have to search through the forums to find them. I place items like the Cars, through trial and error.
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2010, 12:18pm by madmax » Logged

572bigblock
Moderator


member is offline






Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 721
Re: Make your own Custom Car~Tutorial~
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21st, 2010, 11:52am »

I've got all the screenshot pictures already for a Chassis number tutorial. All it needs is some text. And I need a kick in the ass to finish it.

a track tutorial covering waypoints, starting positions, ect might come in handy. There really isnt all that many people modifying tracks though, so maybe I should just compile a list of diagrams, or update diagrams that have been made already?

I could break down parts of the class files so it would be easy for modders to understand how each part affects the car's performance. I've played around with most of the settings once time or another
Logged

-572bb

madmax
Global Moderator


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1484
Re: Make your own Custom Car~Tutorial~
« Reply #3 on: Feb 21st, 2010, 12:22pm »

on Feb 21st, 2010, 11:52am, 572bigblock wrote:
a track tutorial covering waypoints, starting positions, ect might come in handy. There really isnt all that many people modifying tracks though, so maybe I should just compile a list of diagrams, or update diagrams that have been made already?


That would be enough for me. All in one handy location. I lot of good stuff is here and on the other forum. I can never remember which place.

Quote:
I could break down parts of the class files so it would be easy for modders to understand how each part affects the car's performance. I've played around with most of the settings once time or another


Sounds good.


Logged

Pages: 1 
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!